- Equipped with RK3036 dual-core Cortex - A7 which is advanced in image processing and computing. Adopt the fast and powerful Linux 3.0 operation system. Support 2.4GHz WiFi, up to 15m transmission distance, make the transmission without freezing and buffering
- Support H.265, you could see the Ultra-HD videos just connect it to PC, smartphone or iPad to TV or projector, whatever you see on your mobile device's display, you can mirror onto the HDTV or projector, create your own exclusive cinema, enjoy different audio-visual feast
- Rounded cute size, just like a cookie, save the space so that you can put it into your pocket or your bag to everywhere you go, enjoy movie wherever you are
- Compatible with most of the system such as Android, Mac OS, iOS, Windows, etc. Playing games or share photos and videos with your family on big screen. Also, support multiple formats of photos, videos and files, out of the shackles of cable, the meeting has become intelligent and efficient
- Just plug and play, no needed any other drivers, and with a switching button, you could switch Airplay mode or Miracast mode easily
- WiFi frequency: 2.4GHz
- WiFi protocol: IEEE 802.1 b / g / n
- CPU: RK3036 Dual-core Cortex - A7, up to 1.0GHz
- Operating system: Linux 3.0
- RAM: DDR3 128M
- Internal flash: SLC 128MB
- Decoder: H.265, VP8, RV, WMV, AVS, H.263, MPEG4, etc.
- Video resolution: full HD1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, 720 x 480
- Video format: AVI, MKV, TS, M2TS, VOB, MPG, MPEG, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, WMV, etc.
- Picture format: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, etc.
- Audio format: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, AAC, etc.
- File format: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Support system: iOS 7 or above, Android 4.2, Windows 8.1, Mac 10.8, etc.
- Operation temperature: -10 - 40 Deg.C
- Storage temperature: -20 - 50 Deg.C
- Humidity environment: 5 - 90 percent ( no condensation )
How it works:
1. Connect the HDMI connector to the HDTV or projector
2. Connect from your compatible device via WiFi, and you can mirror almost any content from a compatible laptop, tablet, or smartphone
3. Connect the USB plug with 5V / 1A adapter to supply the power
1. If you don't use the dongle for a long time, please unplug the USB power cable to save electricity
2. Please put it in a relatively good signal environment, ensure that the interaction among the connector, the Android / iOS devices and WiFi router / hotspots have the good bandwidth and low latency wireless signal
3. Please make sure that WiFi signal is strong enough between WiFi router, connector and smart phone, laptop, etc.
4. The latest firmware will be updated automatically time to time online while the connector connecting well with the Internet